Things I'm Loving Thursday : DIY Winter Decor

Wednesday, January 15, 2014



It's been awhile since I wrote a "Things I'm Loving Thursday", you guys! I've missed it! This week I'm obsessing over winter inspired DIY home decor. I'm really into the natural rustic look this season... neutral colors with touches of greenery are kind of my favorite. So without further ado... here are a few of my current DIY winter decor crushes!

DIY PAPER SNOWFLAKES
DIY SWEATER PILLOW
DIY TINSEL WREATH
DIY WINTER TERRARIUM
DIY PINECONE WREATH
DIY PAINTED LOG CANDLE HOLDERS
DIY TUFTED WOOL WREATH

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! I just found your blog through Living Well, Spending Less. Such a great little tutorial you shared over there.

    I love your winter decor ideas... so pretty! It also takes the "sting" out of the passing of the Christmas season!

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ok these are much fancier than the ones I made in school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs