Things I'm Loving Thursday : Pastel Fashion

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring is less than 2 weeks away! FINALLY! I love a chunky scarf and pair of warm boots, but I am very ready for this Midwest weather to warm up a bit. Plus I am swooning over so many of the Spring 2013 fashion trends! One of my favorite new fashion "do's" for Spring is pastels. This trend started last year when we saw mint green start to pop up here and there, but pastels are in full blown takeover mode now. Pastel pink, coral, and mint are the front runners for me, but I'm also loving pastel prints like florals. These are some of the looks I'm most fond of this Spring.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    Thanks for visiting my blog today, i love these pastel fashion finds :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs