Things I'm Loving Thursday : Christmas Advent Calendars

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Advent Calendars have been around for a couple hundred years, but they seem to have been given a second life lately thanks to sites like Pinterest. Not sure what I'm talking about? Let me explain... Advent Calendars are a special calendars used to count or celebrate the days in anticipation of Christmas. These are especially awesome and fun to do with kids. Most Advent Calendars involve something like a box to open with a treat inside for every day in the countdown or an envelope with a special message. The possibilities are endless though. Let me show you what I mean and why these deserved the coveted Things I'm Loving Thursday slot this week. I know... no one or no thing really "covets" the Things I'm Loving Thursday slot, but it sounded good and made me feel important so I'm sticking with it. Hehehe!

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs