Things I'm Loving Thursday : Krafty Weddings

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I absolutely LOVED planning my wedding. My husband claims I was a total bridezilla, but I remember it differently. I recall enjoying every second of being able to plan a day all about me! Since my own wedding, I have wished that I could do it again. I have even pitched this idea to Darren (the husband). He hasn't caved..... yet.


One of the trends I have noticed that has been popping up in the last year is the "Krafty Wedding". This theme has been slowly growing on me and now I'm in love. Here are a few little details that I am swooning over these days. If only.....

Invitations by twigsprintstudio on Etsy
Free printable template by The Pretty Blog
Drink Stirrers by bbond0520 on Etsy
Banner by purplepeonycouture on Etsy
Programs by Scout's Honor Co.
Table Numbers
Picnic Lunch Wedding Buffet
Personalized Tags by Sunday Collector Blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs